Mastering tricky mechanics is a snap with these humorous storybooks that teach kids everything they need to know about capitalization, exclamation points, question marks, commas, apostrophes, quotation marks, colons, abbreviations, and more! Includes a BIG teaching guide filled with lessons, engaging worksheets, and mini-book versions of all eight storybooks!
The 8 books include:
1. Henry Goes to Hollywood (capitalization)
2. The Legend of Johnny Comma (comma)
3. The Awesome Apostrophe Show (apostrophes)
4. Little Red Hen Bakes a Cake (periods, exclamation mark, questions mark)
5. The New Mayor of Dogville (quotation marks)
6. The Island of Talking Cows (colons and semicolons)
7. The Amazing Abbreviation Machine (abbreviations)
8. Super Sentence Girl (sentence structure) For use with Grades 2Ð5.
Reading level: Ages 9-12