15 different stencil cards are included in each kit with one or two stencils per card. When punched out, the number of stencils doubles providing both a positive and negative image through either inside or outside tracing skills being applied. The stencils are heavy duty and plastic coated on both sides for durability. Teaching guide with extension activities and a set of wipe-off crayons included in each kit! Two uppercase letters per stencil card. Alphabet picture shown next to each letter.
Alphabet Stencils are designed to meet the following key instructional goals:
* naming the letters of the alphabet
* writing uppercase letters
* developing automaticity (fluency) with alphabet recognition skills
* distinguishing confusing letters
* identifying letter sounds For use with Grades PreK-1.
Note : Only 1 in stock